[See rule 3 (a), 13]
Licence No: _________
Name to be written across the photograph.
Specimen Signature/Thumb impression of the holder of the licence.
Signature and Seal of the Licensing Authority.
1. Name: __________________________________________.
2. Son/wife/daughter of: ______________________________
3. Date of Birth: ___________________________________________.
4. Optional/Blood Group--RH Factor]: ____________
5. Present address—Permanent: ______________________________.
Temporary/Official (if any): ______________________________
6. Marks of identification:
is licensed to drive throughout India as a learner subject to the provisions of rule 3 of the
Central Motor vehicles Rule, 1989, a motor vehicle of the following description:
* The holder of the licence has passed the medical test under rule 5 and the preliminary test referred to in rule 11(1) of the Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989.
* The holder of the licence is exempted from the medical test rule 6 and from preliminary test under rule 11 (2) of the Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989.
* Strike out whichever is inapplicable.
This licence is valid from_____________________ to ____________________
Signature and Designation of
the Licensing Authority.
Warning: The attention of the holder of this licence is drawn to rule 3 of Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989 which prohibits him from driving any motor vehicle unless he has besides him a person duly licensed to drive the vehicle and in every case, the vehicle carries “L” plates both in front and in the rear of the vehicle.
Incoming Search Terms:
- Driving License Form
- Driving License
- Driving Licence
- International Driving License