AGREEMENT TO SELL
This deed of Agreement to sell is executed at ____ on this ………day of …….…... Between:-
_____ SON OF ______ RESIDENT OF _____, ( here in after called the first part.
_______ SON OF ____ RESIDENT OF ______, (here in after called the Second part.
WHEREAS the First Party is the owner in possession of Land measuring ___ Sq.yards, forming part of _______, situated in ______, as per agreement, _______ SON OF _____, is the registered owner of said property vide registered sale deed document No. _____, dated _____, registered in the office of _____.
Whereas the first party has agreed to sell the above said property to the second party as per rate ____/- per Sq.yard, for a total sale consideration of ____/-(____ Only) on this terms and conditions hereinafter given:-
That the first party has received a sum of _____/-( ___ Only) by cash as a earnest amount and the balance payment of ____/- will be paid by the purchaser within dated ___ at the time of execution of sale deed before the _______. On this terms and conditions hereinafter given:-
1. That if the 2nd party fails to pay the balance amount within stipulated time, the advance will be forfeited, and if the first party fail or refuse to execute the sale deed and other necessary document in favour of purchaser or in the name of his nominees within the stipulated time, the seller will be responsible to pay the double of the amount given as advance.
2. That the seller will be responsible to pay all the dues up to date of execution of sale deed.
3. That the purchaser will have to execute the sale deed or transfer the property in his/her own name or in the name of his/her nominee.
4. That the sale deed expenses or transfer charges will be paid by the purchaser.
5. That the seller will be responsible to hand over the clear and vacant possession of the above said property to the purchaser at the time of final payment.
6. That the seller assures the above said property is free from all sorts of encumbrances, like mortgage, gift, sale, lien, lease agreement, decree, injunction, suit, etc. the first party will be held responsible.
7. That both the parties and their nominees will abide by terms and conditions of the above said agreement.
In witnesses whereof the parties of this agreement have set their respective hands on the date month and year first above given.
1. FIRST PARTY/SELLER
2. SECOND PARTY/PURCHASER