AGREEMENT TO SELL
This Agreement to sell is made on day of ____, ____ day of By ____ Son of ____ Resident of ____, (hereinafter called the seller) of the first party.
____ Son of ____ Resident of ____, (herein after called the purchaser) of the second party.
Whereas first party is the owner in possession of ___, measuring ___ Sq.yds, Residential ____ known as ___, forming part of ___, ____, situated in the revenue estate of ____, allotted by ____, through their ____ Son of ____.
That the first party is agree to sell the said property to the 2nd party with all his rights and with the responsibility of all other heirs and 2nd party has agree to purchase for a total consideration of ________ /- (Rupees ___________________________________________________________ only) on these terms and conditions :-
And whereas the first party have assured the second party that the said property has neither mortgaged nor attached in any bail as surety in any court or Financial Institution or Corporation, nor any agreement to sell has been made with any other party prior to this agreement.
1. That the purchaser has paid to the said seller the total sale consideration of ______ /- (Rupees ________ ____________________________________ only) as a full and final payment against the said property/plot for which the seller/allottee/owner hereby acknowledge the receipt in the presence of witnesses. Now nothing due balance against the said property/plot.
2. That the said property/plot is free from all sorts of encumbrances and there is not charges over it like, sale, gift, mortgage, lease, lien, attachment, demands, etc.
3. That the seller shall get the said plot /property transferred in the name of purchaser or his nominees and fulfill all requirements of concerned authorities.
4. That the expenses on the deed of sale, NOC etc. of the said property/plot shall be borne by the seller and all the expenses on the sale deed, and the other final papers, and documents of the said property shall be borne by the said purchaser.
5. That the purchaser has right to sale of the said property effected in his name or in the name of his nominee or any other person of persons whomsoever and seller has no objection for the same at any stage.
6. That the possession of above said property along with related documents, have handed over to the purchaser by the seller.
In witnesses whereof both the parties have set their hands on this deed at ________ on the day month and year first mentioned above, in the presence of marginal witnesses.
1. First Party
2. Second party